Plaster Orgonite

Re: Plaster Orgonite

Unread post by Josh »

Wow, this is a big effort for a first, I am impressed, wonderful combination of ingredients, you could almost taste them, very good work, that cone will be singing quite high, wow! wow! wow! thank you for a beautiful creation, you are now a pro!!!
josh

Unread post by SandAndSun »

Josh, thank you! I am still a student and have a loooong way to go, but can't deny - it's soooo much fun :)
it's interesting, but each cone seems to have a different personality, maybe it's a shape, maybe it's something else...
It's amazing how quickly you get attached to them...

P.S. my cat seems to be interested in them as well, as he went and carefully checked them out... :)

may I also ask for a reading on these 2?

thanks!

(admin note, not all pics are saved..etc..a few are missing)

Unread post by Steve »

Hello Anna
I have dowsed your two pieces and the numbers that are coming up are very large, I hesitate to post them for fear of raising eye brows and hackles, but here it goes:
The big guy:
Vibrate on all levels, but especially strong on the Spiritual and pure spiritual,
The Bovis went pass the infinite mark
The field of affect is 4,000 miles plus
The little guy
Vibrate on all levels, but again especially very strong on the spiritual and pure spiritual levels
The Bovis went to 800 millions
And the field of affect is 2700 to 2800 miles
Those being such large numbers, I feel somewhat funny about posting this, but I have been getting those king of numbers with all of the Plasterite, may be because of it vibrating on the higher vibrational levels, and totally on the positive side of the scale.
I can say with certainty that you covering the entire state of NY and far beyond; congratulation
josh

Josh, thank you!I am speechless... is it even possible?...

Unread post by Monsoon Gecko »

op job there SandandSun. Close up shows very interesting mottled colours,, must be all those powdered minerals/gems.
Is that a quartz point poking out the apex ? How did you do that ? Powerful units, eh !
Good one..thanks for sharing.

Unread post by Spirit Walker »

Love em!!!! :) Excellent! I get the color change in mine too from adding extra goodies. First couple that I made I had added lots of cinnamon and even some amber powder, and got a slight mocha coloration to them. They still smell just incredible as well. My favorite at this point, after trying to refine and cut back on what I put in, is still adding Nag Champa oil into the mix. It makes the pieces smell heavenly! LOL :)

How did you get that crystal at the apex?? That looks to be a point or something sticking out of the big cone.... unless you were able to jam it into the cone to block that top hole, and then filled it up???? :) Now that would work maybe, if it was a good fit.... It's got me thinking, I was going to pour a smaller cone one of these nights, just got too busy suddenly to use all the new materials I inherited! Thank you for the inspiration, I've got to figure out how I'm going to accomplish that, I've got some really nice quartz points I could use for that!

It "seems" there is lots happening in the world right now, from reading lots of the back end websites that talk about the "real" world. I keep praying that our contribution, the plasterite and orgonite that we all make, gift or use, is helping to move us forward into an era of peace and prosperity for all! AHO!

Hugs!

Tony

Stephen, Tony, Thank you!

bluish color came from the blue urethane resin dye, which I bought earlier for coloring resin pieces... I guess, that it wasn't the right substance, as it did not dissolve completely, instead it primarily stayed on top of the mixture, but had pretty swirls to it. I would try to use some natural dyes next time...
Interestingly there was some sort of reaction, which resulted in patches of warm turquoise colors, which I absolutely love..

. I think that might've resulted from the mixture of tee tree and eucalyptus oils, which I added, as well. It seems some ingredients caused a reaction, as the pieces, specially the big guy :) was very warm to the touch for more then half a day... I also added some of the minerals - chromium and zinc picolinates... Both of them have a strong cinnamon/tee tree oil smell now, as some of the herbs are exposed on the surface, patches of burgyndy red. I planned to paint them with swirls, but I am not too sure now …

The crystal point at the apex came as a pleasant surprise, as it wasn't intended. I covered the top cone opening with the tape (probably left it loose) and the crystal sunk to the bottom of the cone and out through the opening, but still was probably supported by tape, as the plasterite did not leaked through it.

I will probably cut the top opening a little wider next time, for the crystal to show even more :)

I also think I added too much salt, as my proportions were:

• 12 lb of plaster
    3 liters of water
    2 lb of Himalayan salt
    1000 ml of sand

in any case.... it sparkles a lot from the salt crystals, especially when exposed to sun fghdfghdfg

thank you, everyone for this wonderful recipe and countless inspirations, and I hope it will contribute to the piece, prosperity and harmony

Anna

Unread post by Josh »

Anna did you crush all of those crystals?,
When I look to your recipe again and again I think you must be a wonderful cook :D
josh

josh, thank you! crushed crystals came form the gilmerrockshop in texas: http://www.gilmerrockshop.com/servlet/t ... Categories

this was my first order from them, probably a bit pricey, but very convinient, i didn't built my own crusher yet ( i am a bit hesistant to crush the crystals myself, one day i might) ... also, i wasn't sure how much crystals/powder to put in, so i used around 1/2 teaspoon of each.

i do like to cook though :) sometimes i get carried away with spices, but dishes turnout to be eatable, which is good :)

Unread post by Lightning »

Oh how Beautiful!

A very elaborate and intricate first attempt, and excellent results vibrationally, I am sure.

I salute you ! dfghdfgh

I am still gathering materials for my first effort- and am so impatient :) !

You have done a wonderful job, I know you'll love those pieces.

Thank you very much for posting, and please report when they're cooked what you experience from them, OK?

Linda :)