Plaster Orgonite

Re: Plaster Orgonite

Unread post by Steve »

I'm getting about half a million bovis on that one MG, nice work!

Steve

Unread post by Spirit Walker »

Hey Monsoon,

Wow! I had looked at the photos before seeing Steve's bovis reading on it, and thought that had to be a mega mother... LOL :) Awesome!!! I love the selection that you put into it as well, great choices! I've got some of the "ites" type, like the moldavite, and that has a very, very high frequency, and the tektite too.

Shoot, bet New Zealand and Singapore will benefit from that baby broadcasting!!! :)

Tony

Unread post by Steve »

Just observing/recieving the energy from your piece MG my head is buzzing! :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Steve

Unread post by Monsoon Gecko »

by monsoon gecko on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:00 pm

This is great news....a ripper eh. This one gets paint job...not water colour though..prabably acrylic .
Next one decorated with long long extension cord.... Of course the beauty of this is that it can be made
anytime, anywhere.....have traffic cone, will travel. etc
Thanks guys...
One week of school holidays left.... then look out kids ! ..we're gunna get Plastered...ha

Unread post by Josh »

Postby josh on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:56 pm

I just finish pouring Plasterite, after having done a good bit of it for a few months, this is where I am for my proportions

4 gallons of dry plaster
5 cups of sand
3 gallons of water
One cup of sea salt mixed with the water
Always add the plaster to the water.

It will be much easy to do half of the recipe because that quantity gave me a full 5 gallon bucket, and it was VERY HEAVY, how ever this is what you need to pour a large traffic cone

As everything is mixing (I use a drill and a paint thingy that goes on the drill) I put in about one quart (one liter) of very small sea shell 3/16" to 1/4" long, I feel that it help moving the energies in a perfect Phi.

When I first started adding salt, I thought it had to be a great deal more, but it look like one cup (250ml +_) is enough

The plaster, as you mix it, will look very liquid, dont be fooled, it will start hardening quickly even in your mix bucket, so get everything prepare in advance before you start mixing

A soon as you pour your plaster in your mold you must be ready to add what ever you want to add, crystals, various stones, herbs etc...
Now dont get any gray hair if you find your self with some plaster left over in your mixing bucket, it will get hard, then in your next batch, you simply add it to the mix, no waste

Happy stirring
Josh

Unread post by orgone donor »

by orgone donor on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:29 am

Hey everyone

I'm going to make first plaster pieces soon and was reading about the sand in the mix. I live near the beach and am going to try it out. Then i was also surfing the Warrior Matrix forum and found this thread on 'bionised sand' that you make by boiling and freezing beach sand. http://www.warriormatrix.com/about6995.html

What does everyone think about adding this to plasterite?

I am yet to make plasterite, just waiting on an order of crystals (any day now...)

Have made one litre's worth of resin orgonite and gifted most of it to people, all of whom love it.
I can even feel protected by orgonite when I don't have it on me, I just connect with it in my mind and feel better

Unread post by Josh »

Hello Orgone Donor, I did get some bio sand from Leo, and it is somewhat energetic, but it feel more like tortured sand, and we feel that the energy of it would be here without boiling the poor thing, It is just as easy to admit that sand, clouds etc.., ALL is alive, and speak to the substance (make sure no one is looking) :D , and ask it to help, you will be surprised at he amount of consciousness in all the elements surrounding us, their honesty makes mankind look very pale :o :oops: .
josh

Aho Brother Josh!! :)

That is a great reminder, to ask each of the separate ingredients/components of the creation to work together harmoniously to broadcast life force energy continuously, and to never allow any form of corruption of that function or energy, ever. :) I think that about covers it... LOL :)

I had a thought earlier today while looking at three of these balls I bought from www.globallight.net? Doesn't those ball have some insane bovis reading to them? Here is a copy of what they are made of...

Cosmic Energy Stones are based on Laminar crystal technology. A very high concentration of the crystals are blended with a high-end ceramic clay. When this blend is fired at a certain, very high temperature, an alchemical transformation occurs, and the resulting Cosmic Energy Stones have properties that are greater than the sum of the ingredients that go into their creation.

The Stones are about 3/4 inch in diameter and seem somewhat fragile. In truth, they are almost indestructible and even thrown against a concrete surface, probably would not break. When the Stones are placed in the presence of water, under specified conditions, a transformation of the water occurs, and Cosmic Water is created. This water has properties most like the ancient, legendary waters of antiquity that supported and sustained life spans far beyond what is the present day norm.

Usage:
Cosmic Energy Stones are used in a good-quality water to transform you water, raising the hydration level, raising the Bovis reading (energetic frequency), and dropping out certain impurities. Use for your personal water intake, for your pets, and plants.

When making Cosmic water, the Cosmic Energy Stones tend to be most effective when working in groups of three.

I wonder what either one of those, or some of the prill beads might do to help our lovely babies??? :)

Tony :)

Unread post by Josh »

ony those balls Have been in my 4 gl container that we use for the drinking, and they must be three by three, so I put 18 in the container :shock: :shock: , just to make sure, HOWEVER there are a few things to make clear about water, no pun intended, I have not been able to make water taste as well as when I sit it on a piece of stone/mica that I found near here, after being on that stone for 30 or so minutes the taste is extremely smooth, almost oily, (Tony you have such a stone), I have tried to charge water with Orgonite, nano, those prill beads, shungite, also those balls, but nothing will give as smooth a water as that stone.
I have discussed that with a PHD friend of mine and he said that the stone may have some para magnetism in it, if this is correct, it show that a very small and weak thing can create large changes, those stones do not make the needle of the compass move at all, so the magnetism must be very weak, and yet it will change water very quickly
This is the water I use to make all my PLasterite
I have been drinking that water for a few years now............no wonder I' m so good looking :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
josh