Weatherproof Traffic Cone Idea...?

Weatherproof Traffic Cone Idea...?

Unread post by Lightning »

So there I was brainstorming, and suddenly...

:D :D :D :D

:idea:

:arrow: If one were to make a traffic cone Plasterite, we could *leave the piece in the mold*, bolt the cone to any waterproof base, then RTV to seal the base/cone joint, and then we have a waterproof Plasterite Traffic cone :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :ugeek:

Of course it would work! Don't y'all think it would?

Further thoughts, anyone?

Re: Weatherproof Traffic Cone Idea...?

Unread post by Josh »

Linda my dear, I tried it, I left a large piece inside of small plastic trash can that had a nice shape, it held about one and a half bag of plaster (35 lb), and after it was done I could not get it out, so I thought it will stay there. Six month later I turned over the plastic can and sure enough it came out but it was very moldy inside, the plaster had turn a greenish ugly color, it got better after I bleached it, but I did not like the moldy thing.

Here is something I posted somewhere on our forum but dont recall where:

As you know, or will find out soon, as your plaster drys it generate a huge energy field for couple of days, and as it dry a little it seems to tame it self, so here is the idea;

Make a plaster cone
Leave it outside
It will generate high energy for couple days

As it rain on it, or you by watering it every few days, it will again generate high energy
Let it dry a few days and do it again

It would be like breathing for the Plasterite

I have had a couple pieces outside in the weather for a few month now and they still look fine and not crumbling
But if the plaster falls apart after a year.....well......we just make another one

As an energy sensitive it would be nice for you to make this experiment and see if the Plasterite is generating strongly every time it get wet
Josh

Re: Weatherproof Traffic Cone Idea...?

Unread post by Monsoon Gecko »

Very interesting...so cone charges up again when wetted down and dries again...that.s weird...appears that the drying
process generates the large orgone field...mmm.

Mate, the wet season up here is wet ! Regularly get 25mm in a downpour and when monsoon hits, can be weeks without seeing the sun. Still want to see if painting a layer of resin will waterproof and still radiate orgone field.

The Radiaonics Device works so well, I'm thinking of making a giant outdoor model...much bigger..running out of room in my shed/home.

DSC01594.jpg
DSC01594.jpg (109.23 KiB) Viewed 1319 times

So next time I pour, I;ll paint a layer or two of resin over one of these broadcasters and leave it out over the wet season
to trial...

DSC01525.jpg
DSC01525.jpg (138.88 KiB) Viewed 1319 times

Hey, this is fun being able to post photos....getting better at this computer mystery caper..ha ha
monsoon gecko

on Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:24 am[/size]