002 (1).jpg
002 (1).jpg (55.38 KiB) Viewed 700 times

001-1.jpg
001-1.jpg (49.72 KiB) Viewed 700 times

001.jpg
001.jpg (51.56 KiB) Viewed 700 times

Re: Plaster Orgonite

Unread post by Nepipemi »

:shock: holy cow! That is BEAUTIFUL! NICE, NICE, NICE!

:D

Unread post by Monsoon Gecko »

Awsome alright ! The land section I find mesmurising , great pattern of warm colours.
Looks great from all directions....
Wow... that Bovis reading puts it higher than a nano power wand and a bit over a CB..
very encouraging........ That means my large pieces must kick ass too...within reason.
So , by adding power cord wrapping,,,say 7 or more turns , the Bovis reading would jump ?
Correct ? Esp. with its function on the power grid ?

Thanks guys for input.. Just putting 2 + 2 together,

Bring on next one !

Unread post by Josh »

Steve can you answer MG' s question??

This is a powered plasterite cone, the mass of which is about 3 times the painted cone....
See what you get.

Thanks

001-2.jpg
001-2.jpg (55.92 KiB) Viewed 696 times

Unread post by Steve »

Hi MG, I get about a 26% increase in power with the piece wrapped with elec cord.

Josh I'm getting about 440,000 on that one. The main thing is these pieces are feeding the orgone back into the grid.

Peace
Steve

Unread post by Josh »

Steve, my lady is asking; if she color that large piece will the energy rise significantly

Unread post by Steve »

I'm getting that the energy stays about the same but the freq could change based on color choice.
S

Unread post by Monsoon Gecko »

Yo...Steve, this is just great information...great confirmation boost
for experimenters....I'll be making more plaster broadcasters.....
that's for sure,,, Thanks

Unread post by MariaT »

Hi Josh... thanks for a fascinating thread. I'm a new member who found your site a couple of days ago and became enthralled by plasterite. I've only been making orgonite since August 2009 and although I still have lots to learn, I'm passionate about it.

I live in Cape Town and had intended making an orgonite CB for an event scheduled for 25 July, the Golden Pyramid of Peace. However, I'm having difficulty in finding DT crystals of the correct size. A trip to my normal supplier a few days ago proved to be unsuccessful, as did enquiries from other local suppliers.

I've now decided to make a plasterite cone instead for the event! Thanks to you.

So yesterday I collected plaster of paris and some oxide. Can't find copper powder yet in small quantities (I was quoted R666 - about $88 - for 1kg!!). Is it OK to use copper sulphate instead? I've decided to use my newly acquired stainless steel pyramid mould which I've only used twice - and both orgonite pieces cracked horribly! It just generates too much heat, lol. The pyramid mould is only about 100mm high, though. I'm a bit rushed for time right now (preparing for 2 holistic fairs over the next 10 days) but I'd like to find a long cone mould as soon as possible.

So... once again thank you for this forum, and thanks to all members that have contributed.

Unread post by Spirit Walker »

I just handed these individually to my daughter after taking the photos, and her expressions and comments were priceless. Starting with smallest, her eyes got huge and she immediately said shocks in her hand. With second bowl piece, a vibration and a look of confusion. The third largest, amazement, and she gushed and blushed, said Wow. hole body got warm. :) Will share mix ingredients, with Josh's permission, later to any who wish... All pieces are unusually "cold" when holding, almost like putting your hand against a cool marble wall at a fancy hotel. The largest piece is the coldest, done right chilly to hold. I stacked them from smallest to largest, and there was 3 loud knocks on the wall immediately after ward, within a split second, right next to me on the bed. I jumped. Took the top piece off, felt the air pressure in room change. Put it back on, heard the 3 knocks again!!! I tried to take a picture of it, my camera batteries went dead. Replaced them, snapped the pic, camera shut off! Retried four times, same thing happened. Fifth time checked battery level, almost exhausted. New batteries out of the pack... :) Too funny. So no pics of stack, but I promise it was entertaining!

Aho!

Tony