Plaster Orgonite

Re: Plaster Orgonite

Unread post by Monsoon Gecko »

Postby monsoon gecko on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:19 am

Good one guys..!
You wouldn't believe it..first day of term and I get a call out...Kids had a great day..we made plasterite, drew up hexagons and pentagons with protractors , a bit of grammar and played sport...Top day... the plasterite was first up, teacher demo. then make in groups....several reported them tingling when held and also the coldness was observed. Although I mentioned
it would take a couple of days to dry, most of them couldn't wait so out with the felt tip pens...they were into it !
So that;s another 20 odd families gifted.....be it only a Tb....a good start.
Installed Large Cone as Broadcaster today...no bother shellacing, just get it up and running...strongest orgone field yet..
Has about 40 wraps with 25m or 35 ? extension cord...Guess it will take a while to get used to this one , too . !
Really blasts away at my forehead......have to go for a walk for a break every now and then..ha..it's strong !
Have wrapped 3 more with 10m cord to replace ones in town for trial...town run this week hopefully ...
Just love being in on the ground floor .....very exciting, constantly .
Keep the info coming......Yo

Unread post by Nepipemi »

Postby nepipemi on Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Well, here are my first two humble creations. The second two were even more humbling and are plaster soup right now. They never cured so I mushed them up and got the crystals out. I'll recast sometime.

Not pretty, not great, but hey, I did it. I did it a while ago, just didn't feel like showing the world my bad plaster pouring skills just yet. These were cast in probably polycarbonate clear plastic ice cream dishes. The little short thing was the first layer of one of the failed pours. The subsequent layers never hardened and I just peeled them off of this one. Right now I have an orgonite HHG set on it. This is the first night that I have moved them upstairs near the bedroom. We'll see how that goes.

Oh, yeah, the cat decided she must have some part of her in this photo op but didn't get close enough to use it to determine scale. The foot is much closer to the camera.

72110032.jpg
72110032.jpg (53 KiB) Viewed 1184 times

Unread post by Josh »

Nepi, we are going somewhere!!!!, I really like the design that you made on the top of that cone.
The correct mixture for plaster: Two plaster to one and one half water: 2 gallons plaster + 1 1/2 gallon water, mix quickly and pour quickly as well, it will start to harden within a few minutes.
Your next assignment : an extra large traffic cone :D
One 25lb bag of plaster, that should be about 4 gallons (plus or minus a little)
3 Gallons of water
Heavy on the sand (about 6 or seven cups), less if you like
A bunch of any stones that you like (3 or more hand full), less if you like
Some larger crystals, 5 like in a HHG
Pour the thing in 2 batches, 3 if it is toooo hard to stir, just pout the next batch on the top of the last
Dont forget to tape shut the end of the traffic cone :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
OK ....you have 10 minutes to completion................we are waiting for the picture......................... 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
josh :D

Unread post by MariaT »

by MariaT on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:07 am

I've not posted in a while... life appears to have got in the way, lol.

Last week I bought a few plastic cones, one around 6 in high and the other about 11 in high, intending to use them for plasterite. However I gave in to the temptation to use the smaller one for resin orgonite as I was doing a pour of other items.

Here's a pic:
HHG22Jul10.jpg
HHGbase22Jul10.jpg

Now this is weird. The plastic cone was yellow and the only colour I used in the resin was purple. However, because the cone dissolved due to the heat generated, the outside of the orgonite cone turned green! How cool is that?

Steve, I'd really appreciate a reading.

BTW I used aluminium shavings but a few copper bits inadvertently got into the mix. Besides the 5 ST quartz crystals, I also added chips of rose quartz, chrysoprase and amethyst.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Unread post by Spirit Walker »

Try this again, last night I went to post some sharing and lost it all when an error occurred on the website.... :(

My last batch of "bad" plasterite had collapsed to about half it's size and had huge cracks and breaks in it... LOL :) I'm going the same route, going to crush up, remove the crystals and then recast sometime this weekend. Fudged up the ratio. Oh well!!

I had grabbed my largest piece to bring to my workplace yesterday, my son Sean saw me carrying it to the truck in the morning while I was taking him to school. So as we are walking, he asks why I'm taking it, and I explain I wish to have it in the office to see if it "improves" things a bit.... We get in my truck and drive down the road, when he then asks "Do you think these new pieces are stronger than the muffins you use to make before?" As I swerved to miss the light post and the parked cars on the side of the road, and shut my hanging mouth open, I said "YES!" He then says "So do I. I love how they make my room feel, I haven't moved them from the spots I put them in since you gave them to me, and I know that I can paint them, but I really, really like them as is, and I think they are happy that I don't feel the need to paint them, like they understand and approve..." O K...... :) Wow!

I keep wanting to pinch myself at this point, for surely I am dreaming. In all the years I have been actively making and working with energy "toys", my kids have never, ever had these types of conversations or acknowledgements regarding the energy the toys produce. Just smiling and shaking my head. I don't want to wake up if this IS a dream! Both kids sense, feel, and INTERACT with these plasterite creations! They never have done this before. All of this is true, not making any of it up, it's mind boggling to me!!! Truly.

Got the biggest piece here in the office yesterday and had to settle for a old long brown extension cord to wrap around it, got 7 wraps, plugged my large desk top calculator into it, which I leave on all the time. It was SO peaceful in here yesterday, today seems to be the same too!!!

Expecting my order from GLN to arrive any day now. I ordered a pound of the powdered laminar crystals they use for their products, I have a good feeling about mixing into the plasterite creation, but not with the plaster itself, but rather with the paint!!!! I'm going to have a dog fight on my hands getting some of the paint brushes and supplies back from my oldest, but it's time for Daddy to do some painting too!! :) Also thinking crazy thoughts, ala Dr. Emoto, and contemplating writing a few key words on the outside of one of the new pieces I'll make.... maybe like US Government, Congress, White House, and see if it will broadcast towards those "targets".... Perhaps it would be simpler and easier to write on an index card and place either on top or below a piece??

I'm still smiling and shaking my head. My kids are talking about energy!!! My kids are talking about sensitivity to energy, about "inanimate" objects having consciousness and being "alive". And they are both SO HAPPY! And the icing on the cake, for today, is my daughter's ex-boyfriend from 5 years ago came over to visit last night, and he was talking non-stop about the Above Top Secret website and others, asking me lots of questions. I shared my feelings on life in the big city with him, he looked like a kid in a candy shop, he couldn't believe I knew about all this stuff and have actively been doing things for years. HE didn't want to leave my daughter's room, he said it felt so Light and Right!! HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gave him some links as homework and shooed him home, but he now wants to learn about making this "plasterite stuff" now too!!!! YES!!!!!!
Astounded and Blessed!

Tony
Spirit Walker

Unread post by Spirit Walker »

And five minutes after posting this, my package arrives!!! Hahahahaha!!!!!!!! I should snap a picture of the 1lb bag and see if you can get a bovis reading on it Steve, I could feel the energy as soon as I pulled it out of the box!!!!!! CRAZY strong!!!! Oh my, the fun I am about to have tonight, tomorrow, the weekend.... :) I just had a brain/fart/storm! I work for a property management company that oversees 4 properties and we have engineers and painters on staff. I wonder if my luck will continue if I innocently ask them if two bags of plaster might find it's way to my truck somehow????????? Got copper pipes this way before, why not??? They love me, I take good care of them ( I process payroll amongst other things) so it maybe time to call in a few chips! :)

Tony

Unread post by Steve »

Hi MariaT,

I'm getting about 115,000 on that one. Nice piece!
Steve

Unread post by Josh »

Maria T good looking piece, what mold did you used I like the shape of it?
Spirit Walker, this report warms my heart, what wonderful news about the children
josh

Unread post by MariaT »

Thanks, Steve. Next week I'll make a plasterite HHG using the same model of plastic cone. It'll be interesting to see how the readings of the two compare.

Josh, I used a plastic cone I found in a local plastics shop. Probably made in China, lol!

Spirit Walker, how great that your son has opened up to the energy of plasterite. I'm keen to start experimenting in earnest and experience the reaction to my pieces!

Unread post by Monsoon Gecko »

Yo...... gifters. Been riding the wave for 4 days....Lucky I understand the Principle of Cleansing , thanks to my 20 years
in Sukyo Mahikari... The giant plaster broadcaster with 40 wraps , that I mentioned was strong , has actually promoted
physical cleansing....runny nose , sneezing, phlegm , cough , ocassional mild fever.... not a problem when offering gratitude.
Better out than in , right ? Better to wear something simple than receive complications later.....without pharma poison.

http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz63 ... 1368-1.jpg

So here's photo of standard plaster broadcaster...16 wraps...and the giant 40 wrap.

http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz63 ... C01373.jpg

And here in operation, Believe me, a few times I,ve been tempted to shut it down, but too curious despite constant strong
orgone field...starting to think this one too strong to get used to, after 4 days of red nose and spluttering. But is making
sense after discovering that this plasterite is working multi levels right up to spiritual according to the Bovis scale.
I'd like to know more about this.....for the moment , it stays operational....just love experimenting....sort of..ha ha.
Cleansing is subsiding, but intense orgone field remains....Next photo, 20 wrap cone operational..a bit milder..ha

http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz63 ... C01367.jpg

Steve, would appreciate Bovis reading on last 2 photos to see what I'm getting myself into... Thanks.. Anyone else's thoughts ?

DSC01375 (2).jpg
DSC01375 (2).jpg (69.37 KiB) Viewed 1177 times
DSC01373.jpg
DSC01373.jpg (55.06 KiB) Viewed 1177 times
P5310006_zpsc38becdf.jpg
P5310006_zpsc38becdf.jpg (53.49 KiB) Viewed 1177 times

Last edited by monsoon gecko on Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total