Reasons

Re: Reasons

Unread post by gifter »

Gifter

post Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:58 pm

Re: GLOBAL CHEMBUSTER MOVEMENT

Sunflower, Thank you so very much for all your advice.You know when I made my 1st plasterite years ago I was really turned on with the energy at a so much cheaper cost than all that resin type orgonite.

I forgot to mention I search for quarts rocks and crush them up , add 1/4 cup to all my mix.

Most of the plasterite I made in the past I used redmons real sea salt, so think I’ll give a try and increase my salt and lower my quarts sand.
You know working with the plaster can be tricky, a guy has to be on the ball,mixing it all up and bam it starts to set up.
I did a check on all my old cones that spent the winters outdoors and some don’t look to good, I recycled a couple busting them all up and when I make new ones just add some of the mix .

Just added a new BSB in the garage where the phone plugs in to power , so I got a constant small draw .

It started out today with great blue skies, I was happy as I thought the 5 sacks I just made plasterite ,20 cones was really pumping, haven’t seen skies like this all year so far, and late afternoon in come the chem clouds even though I spent most of the day watching the sky and working outside pouring stuff, not one single jet went through and most days I see 40 ,50 or more, seem the more I do the harder we get hammered. But does clear out a lot faster , I made so much stuff in the last 10 years My sky should be blue most of the time and natural clouds only.

Take care thanks again

Gifter

Unread post by Monsoon Gecko »

Re: OTHER TOPICS

G’day all ….. wow , this forum has come on leaps and bounds ….I like the way admin has tidied it up …..ha…..just spent some time enjoying some of the older posts , still inspiring eh ?…..
…Photos and gifting adventures just superb…… Top Shelf
…Will have to figure out how to post photos without go between like photobucket
Cheers from Oz

Stephen

Unread post by jenny »

Unread post Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:45 pm

Re: OTHER TOPICS

Yes Stephen, it must be quite emotional for you to read back on all these posts from 2010, 2011, I love reading them too, trying to get the idea of how things progressed.