The cheap crusher

Re: The cheap crusher

Unread post by Sacred »

by sacred on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:09 pm

yes, I'm in Australia ... I want to send one to a friend in TX ... how 'bout we do that? :)

I lived in the US for 3 years and remember how expensive overseas postage is ... but would you be interested in sending a fellow therapist and friend in need something?

Unread post by Josh »

Postby josh on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Sacred, tell me what you need and I will see what we can do, you do not have to send anything here, all is well, also remember, we have been working with making Orgonite with plaster and every sensitive person think it is great, the cost is minimal, the toxicity is zero, and children can play with it, speak with Monsoon he is quite familiar with it
Josh

Unread post by Sacred »

by sacred on Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:06 pm

Josh, this friend is a quantum biofeedback practitioner who has had her life turned upside down and inside out in the most unexpected ways and by those she least expected it from ... her health has rapidly declined ... she didn't have access to her biofeedback device to work on herself due to, again, everything you wouldn't expect ...

I sense that she's in a cross-grid of electricity lines carrying some heavy duty energy ... physically, the energy is constricting her chest, breathing, and energy levels ..

she's a light-worker ..

not yet being familiar enough with what different forms of orgonite do, does that give you enough information? I can pm you her postal address ..

Unread post by Josh »

Got everything, will take care of it :D

Unread post by Sacred »

Postby sacred on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:37 pm

thank you so much, Josh .. :)