Personal protection

Personal protection

Unread post by Josh »

by josh » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:03 pm

Some years ago I made two Orgonite pendants for two different doctors that worked in the X Ray unit in radiology, their report after a while was that they were no longer as tired, their overall energy was good and their outlook on life also became somewhat brighter. This was 8 or so years ago, the Orgonite that I made then was not was it is today, today with the iron oxide/nano material and the fine sand/crystals, we are making a much superior
product. What it look like is that the Orgonite is able to transform the X Ray, will it do the same for the radiations for the Haarp created nuclear problem?, I would nor be surprise if it did, either way, we do not want to part form our pendants, anyone with more info on the subject is welcome to share J
josh

Re: Personal protection

Unread post by gifter »

by Gifter » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:21 pm

A friend stopped over yesterday , he just about became airborne when he seen and felt my energy garden. He brought his Geiger counter , he had readings not good, about 50 ft from my energy garden it was very windy, He then checked close to orgonite, plasterite, and a sack of glass beads. The counter returned to O ( zero) for all them . He was amazed.These readings were taken at the same spot 50 ft away from my E garden. I blessed him with several plasterite cones and stars, 8 Texas muffens,a 1 gal size gridbuster and several sacks of glass beads. I would suggest we all have some good stuff in every room in our homes.

Gifter

Unread post by Josh »

by josh » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Thank you Gifter, it look like what we are doing is working, made a mistake this morning: I went to Etheric warrior to see if there was comment about radiations, I did not see any but saw all the comments posted about the Plasterite, wow, those folks need to make some and feel the affect. J
josh

Unread post by aemit »

by aemit » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:18 pm

I'm sorry but I don't think there is such a reading as "zero". There is always some radiation present. BTW I posted about what Tetsuzi, a Japanese gifter told me about how his earthpipes reduced radiation in the Fukushima evacuated area. He sent me the original mail from the couple who experienced this, with numbers, and I posted about this on WM in the Japan thread. http://warriormatrix.com/viewtopic.php?t=8157&start=30 This particular one is on page 3 of the thread, in my last post on the page. The couple has been hammering in the earthpipes in the area ever since. Tetsuzi had a map with the points where the earthpipes have been hammered so far, it is on his plaza.rakuten.co.jp/earthpocket page but since he keeps posting various new stuff every day, it is difficult to find it and the map post keeps moving down as newer posts are posted. Anyway the point is that his earthpipes do reduce radiation and that there is more and more orgonite in the area.

aemit

Unread post by Josh »

Of interest, yesterday we were doing some muscle testing about radiation versus Orgonite pendants, when asking about the pendant reducing radiations it was always a no, then after a while I changed the question to : is the Orgonite neutralizing the affect of radiations in the body ? we got a big yes. So ware your orgon generator, golly we may be the only one left on the planet when the show is over

Josh

Unread post by Josh »

More deception from our leaders, welcome to the new and improved world wide gas chamber.

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1793600#i I am hearing from all kind of friends who live in various parts of Europe that the contents from the Chemtrails what they used to spray on us has changed recently.

Some of my friends who have a Geiger counter are measuring INCREDIBLE high radiation quickly after those chemtrail plains flew over. This has never happened before that they measured radiation coming from the chemtrail jets a few minutes after they passed !! I have friends in FRANCE, UK, NETHERLANDS, GERMANY, SWITZERLAND. And they all measure this shit !!!

This means that the establishment is misusing the situation from Japan and started to bombard the whole world with PLUTONIUM and such.... NOT BROUGHT BY THE WIND, BUT BY PLANES !!!!!

Look at California (see link below), I mean I just cannot believe that the Wind took this super high concentration of Radiation to this place. Also what I heard in the Netherlands, the radiation in the air is going sky high a few minutes after those chemtrail planes just did their spraying thing. So high that is almost comparable to measurements close to the area of Fukushima !!

IT IS NOT THE RADIATION COMING FROM JAPAN THAT IS INFECTING THE WORLD, IT IS THE RADIATION WHAT THEY ARE NOWADAYS DAILY LITERALLY SPRAYING ABOVE OUR HEADS. JUST LIKE WHAT THEY DID TO THE JEWS IN THE CAMPS !!! REMEMBER THOSE SHOWERS !!!!!!!!!

California: http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2011/0 ... its-13014/ People who I see walking on the streets in my neighborhood are coughing like crazy over here (area in FRANCE) Yesterday I helped an old woman to get up, she just dropped on the street, she forgot to take her rollator she told me. While she just had in her hand for god sake, it was laying next to her !!! But she did not realize it...... Cheers !!

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110 ... y=nav|head

josh

Unread post by edostar »

by Edostar » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:39 pm

Hi Josh. Thanks for posting this. Ghastly as it may seem; it is perfectly in character and quite typical of the criminal network who assume that they are clandestinely in control of the World. I have no reason to doubt that what you say is true. For an idea of how the free radioactive particulates are flowing around the globe; this site gives real-time satellite images at different altitudes: http://www.woweather.com/weather/news/f ... H=0&LOOP=1

Dan.

Unread post by Josh »

by josh » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:30 pm

OK folks we have something to work on; The power industry has installed lots and lots of "smart meters", those meters broadcast the reading of the electric meter to the receiver where ever they may be, the broadcast of EMF from those meters is very strong and creating much havoc in the health of many people that are sensitive to those frequencies. A young lady contacted me for help since she was badly affected by a near by meter, so I sent her some nano pendants, some Pillows, and other Orgonite pieces. The result was totally negative, no result what so ever, nothing worked until she was able to warp the meter in aluminum foil (couple of time), that did it. So I have been at a lost since then in trying to find something that could work, at the same time trying to validate the effectiveness of Orgonite, this is not the first time it happened, I am not saying that the Orgonite is not doing something, but certainly not nearly enough I could try broadcasting 15 hz with a large crystal, but still not sure Anyone with a bright idea???????

Please no aluminum hats

josh

Unread post by Monsoon Gecko »

by monsoon gecko » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:19 am

Smart Meters..........have heard how smart meters here in Australia are ripping people off in $$$ and health. Remember reading how someone slipped a doughnut shaped orgonite over the round meter and achieved good results Thought this may have been the article on WM, but not the one, although good info. http://warriormatrix.com/about8770.html Maybe alluminium foil works better than we know ...ha ha

Some more info on Smart Meters http://thecrowhouse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3557

A few hours later.....I found this, mmm..more info from the crowhouse http://au.news.yahoo.com/today-tonight/ ... sed/#video Haven't come across one yet...you would think orgonite would work a treat.

Cheers
monsoon gecko