Plaster Orgonite

Re: Plaster Orgonite

Unread post by SandAndSun »

josh, did you grind the seaweed before mixing? there is probably not enough binding materials, or maybe try powdering the seaweed and mixing it with plaster and then adding some water...

found something interesting on youtube... there is a japaneese plaster maker on the market they make it with seaweed extract, lime, plant fiber and something else... :)

Unread post by Josh »

Anna, I thing I could make some of that, I have a very fine seaweed powder, I can get slaked lime, I am wondering about the plant fibers, it look really like fine stuff in the picture, heck I could use silk batting....may be not fine enough,,,got to think
Thanks Anna, I am going to be using the messed up one in the garden for fertilizer, it crumble that easily :oops: :oops: :oops:
Anyone with an Idea for fine plant fibers, Anna is on to something big, if we can mix the plaster+seaweed+sand, it will generate a new kind of energy
Josh

josh, I found few choices: bamboo, kapok or cotton... some links for kapok and bamboo:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0413240110

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bast-Bamboo-Spinnin ... 45f36445e5

I will try to pour a small plaster with chlorrella and spirullina powder and some chopped cotton fiber (that's really the only one i have available)...

I was also thinking about adding honey to the mix. I've read somewhere that some ancient cultures used honey when building bricks for their buildings... Well... I was trying to find something on the net about it and found only this... See the last paragraph in the page... It starts with: "In chapter 6 Moorey.... "

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_h ... n28668334/

Seems that they used honey or cedar oil and backed the bricks under the sun... :)

I also was thinking about the castor oil, as i've read somewhere that it has the same frequency as a sunlight ... :) What does everyone think about the castor oil?

Anna

Unread post by Lightning »

Quickly-

Fiber- Try Kenaf, or cotton, or Sawdust is also organic fiber, isn't it?

Castor oil = a.k.a. Palma Christi per Edgar Cayce

Namaste,

Linda

Unread post by Josh »

OK guys and girls, sorry for delay but I have been involve with Native American ceremonies and also gone for the last three days to work shop on Bow making :o
Well Linda I do not know why your computer is crashing, I have not heard of anyone having this problem with the forum, have you tried to look at the forum with another computer? and see if it does the same.
Anna, I use Caster oil in some of the soap that I make, it is very thick and I do not think it will mix very well with plaster being water base, of course you can stir it quickly with a paint mixer and a drill, and pour it also quickly before it rise to the surface......but I still dont think it will do well
I am trying to simplify the "recipe" of the Plasterite, and so far I am down to plaster and sand from the beach ( I am not adding salt when I use sand coming from the ocean), and it look like the energy is very good, we are taking the clue from Monsoon G and giving it to schools, also near us is a heart center retreat that have gotten over 60 heart shape pieces, plus the many that are gifted to many folks. I am amazed how the Plasterite is received, every body seems very captivated and are happy to have some of it
Josh

Unread post by Josh »

Anna I wanted to add something to the Castor oil mix; as you know Caster oil has a strong affect on your "lower digestive" track :o :o , and and and, the Plasterite is broadcasting what ever you are putting in it..................I think the whole state of NY may run out of TP :shock: :shock:
:D :D , Josh, :D :D

:o :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well... sign me in for the TP co as well... as the small piece is drying up... It has some vitamins, sea salt, some beads, small crystal, green color is from spirullina and some castor oil... No lub for the mold :)
Will see in a day probably what will come of it... :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Unread post by Josh »

Is this a large salad bowl?, I love to use those, I have made large Orgonite dome with these (while Catherine was not looking), I did not have to practice to hard to look dumb when she said "what happen to my salad bowl, have you seen it ?" "no dear, I have no idea"... they do make nice pieces, Orgonite or Plasterite.j

Unread post by Steve »

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to share it's been about 4 months since I recieved the large plasterite cone from Josh (with Catherine's amazing art work) along with a small hhg size cone. I have them both wrapped with elec cord and plugged into the grid. Vegas remains clear and chemtrail free for the most part. They have tried a few times to white out the city but it clears rather quickly. Overall vibe of the city remains high in spite of having the highest foreclosure rate in the nation! :D

Blessings
Steve

Unread post by Josh »

Here is " PEACE " :D Hope it radiates to the infinite :lol:

Enjoy

PEACE004.jpg
PEACE004.jpg (72.38 KiB) Viewed 2400 times

PEACE003.jpg
PEACE003.jpg (69.63 KiB) Viewed 2400 times