Healing

Healing

Unread post by Josh »

Hello folks, it has been a while since I was on our forum. The reason is that I had been diagnosed with
prostate cancer, having gone to the bones and liver.

I knew that the "regular" medicine would offer me an 18% chance of survival after much suffering, so I opted for the alternative.

I did the Baking Soda and Black strap molasses protocol, and at the same time used the 15 hz Zapper 24/7 for a whole week.
After two weeks the cancer was gone :o :o :o :D :D :D

Here is the site to the Soda protocol:

http://phkillscancer.com/protocol

Re: Healing

Unread post by Monsoon Gecko »

Yo......profound stuff there Josh....a true good news story.
I've been using bicarb for about a year now...Half a teaspoon in a glass of water first thing in the morning, 3 or 4 times a week...certainly cleans the system out...reckon it's helped reduce my beergut or should I say mid-age spread that is common in many people these days. I purchased from Magnesium House in Buderim, Queensland..They offer a wide range of magnesium products , one of which is in a spray bottle....I spray several squirts into the bicarb water that I take in the morning..apparently Australian soils are quite deficient in magnesium,,therefore the food too.

Of interest to you guys is the fact that they both come from the USA
7.jpg
7.jpg (33.07 KiB) Viewed 1535 times
88.jpg
88.jpg (34.94 KiB) Viewed 1535 times
1000.jpg
1000.jpg (48.26 KiB) Viewed 1535 times
77978.jpg
77978.jpg (57.75 KiB) Viewed 1535 times

So it may be easy for you to source
The protocol was very interesting...I'll have to read up on black strap molasses.

....and isn't it fascinating that cancer can't survive in an alkaline body...
Love my orgone zapper from OrgoniseAfrica too.

Great share Josh,,,even better news that you nailed such an aggressive attack.

Lucky you steered away from the sickness industry...would have been a totally different story

All the best my friend...maybe we'll still get to kick back with a coldie one day

Cheers, mate !

monsoon gecko

Mon May 28, 2012 9:28 pm

Unread post by Josh »

Tue May 29, 2012 8:48 pm

Yes!!, I am looking forth to a cold one myself........almost did not make it, if I had let those medics get a hold of me, I would have been history
Well we can't let that happen, I just have way too much to do, I thought I was following a good diet, but I will have to improve and grow more of my own stuff.

Thanks Stephen, I appreciate your good words, I am glad to stick around, there is so much happening in our world today, I really want to see what is going to happen I will be looking for that magnesium, I am sure I can find it

Take care my friend

Josh

Unread post by SandAndSun »

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:30 pm

Josh,

That's awesome that you were able to heal in 2 weeks! I think growing your own food is the best thing to
do, if I would have place where to plant a garden, I would definitely do :D it for now I just sprout :lol:

You are always an inspiration!

Anna

SandAndSun