by monsoon gecko on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:59 am
Picked up some orange shellac flakes and mineral turpentine < I think..left at school >..has
instructions,,,will find out tomorrow.Today was great. Students responsive. They are quite energy sensitive having played with
quartz, tourmaline and shiva stones etc….can operate pendulum and divine water…I gifted them
pocket orgonites last Christmas.
So we’re going to make plaster orgonite today……eyes lit up . ha
.ground rules set , each student collected 3 pieces each
of 19 samples in takeaway containers , plus a small hermiker quartz.
The Hhg moulds are teacup size ,old solid glass…a couple of old punchbowl sets.
The extras from previous list were : shungite, adventurine, quartz chips , red coral and
I remembered the copper powder..each batch of plaster had t/spoon .
So after a demo, students made and mainly poured their own in groups of 4. Had to help
couple of times…..They came out very smooth and students reported feeling energy while holding.
Painting tomorrow…Should be interesting.. might try some diff, moulds.
Don’t think will be dry enough to shellac,..we’ll see.
by monsoon gecko on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:49 pm
but noted higher energy…the students were zooming around
playing happily together….not your normal layed back, slow
start morning !
Class work surprised me as All students participated with
enthusiasm. The day flew past and they went home smiling and
This was a real eye opener…..the school is already well gifted
with Tb’s in classrooms, office and buried in gardens…..but
today there was a much higher energy factor that stood out.The PlasterOrgonite was still damp a day later,,we played with
them for a while…most confirmed feeling energy while held..
couple didn’t.. I demonstrated oxide painting…tricky and fiddley.
No room for error as oxide soaked in straight away and smudged
on touch….the shellac flakes refused to dissolve. metho, not turps..!
So we made more plaster orgonite.! ! ha ha
In fact, I really wanted to trial my silicone moulds…trays of flat top
pyramids, hearts and stars.Tb size. Students loved collecting the samples
again and proficiantly made and poured the plaster with the small
amount of copper powder.
They came out beautifully….smooth as..with a hint of coloured
minerals showing through.
So school holidays coming up.. won’t see them till next term.
I wonder if their homes will glow as much as the school did ?
Next trial…a large Plaster Broadcaster…..no bucket of water.!
by monsoon gecko on Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:36 am
http://s814.photobucket.com/albums/zz63 … %20Trials/
by josh on Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:51 am
I wanted to share something here for experiment: On a long extension cord, put and wrap a device at the beginning of the electric cord and 10 or 15 feet further do the same,
So you will have on the same cord TWO devices 10 to 15 feet ( 3 1/2 to 4 meters) apart, I have been doing that and I think it is more effective in broadcasting.
Plaster or resin no matermale plug_________X__________________________________X__________female side
——————– device———–10/15 feet—————–device
This is the one-two punch
by monsoon gecko on Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:40 pm
Here.s my photobucket essay….Enjoy
Oh…do I need as much quartz as in resin model ?
My guess is……can’t hurt…especially considering this size.
http://s814.photobucket.com/albums/zz63 … r%20Trial/
by josh on Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:38 pm
Here a few more pictures
Here is ‘cake’
Here is a large cone HHG
Here is the table center piece, two cake model
More coming soon
by josh on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:28 pm
http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_ur … =Translate
by Spirit Walker on Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:51 pm
Today after running around with kids, I finally checked sources for plaster, found my Home Depot had a 20lb bag for 16 bucks, so bought that a some shellac to finish with when dried. I think I messed up on the first one, the glass I used appeared to be cylindrical, but now I’m thinking the lip slightly curves in, so will see soon! LOL Worse case I brake this glass to get it out. I did spray and smear Pam on inside of glass prior to pouring in mix.
I made more mix than needed, so scrambled and filled a large coffee mug and finally a paper cup, 4oz I think. That last I took one of my oldest muffins and filled bottom of cup first, slide muffin in and pressed down until it surged up and over it, then filled more till ran out.
I got creative on the mix itself. The plaster got mixed with some red pepper and lots of cinnamon, with a dash of garlic. Also one cap full of crushed/powder mixed crystals. Water came from charged water reservoir I have accumulated from various forms of natural water charging, and one mixed with plaster, I discovered I put too much water in… OOPS. Was way to watery. Threw in pinch of magnesium oil and stirred, added more fresh plaster and stirred, after pouring into mold and adding variety of small gems, garnet, green adventurine, and peridot, with quartz crystal (4) surrounding a cut bamboo length in middle. Added more plaster to cover top of bamboo, then added more of the above gems, then covered them with more plaster.
I put in front of my room air cleaner that has a Himalayan Salt Crystal Lamp on top, and produces it’s own ion mix to clean the air, so as they sat in front of that, the last ingredient was a few drops to each of Nag Champa oil. Yum!
They appear to all be dry, will wait till tomorrow to see about removing one. Room smells great. One in glass appears to have a mocha color to it, very nice.
I got a lot more plaster and water out the wha zoo, so my father’s day gift will be making some with kids tomorrow afternoon. I’m going to pull out the brass heart and use that! Maybe the big dolphin for myself…