Reply To: Life Pillow ( + extra info )

Forum Forums Orgonize Australia OrgonizeAustralia Forum Life Pillow ( + extra info ) Reply To: Life Pillow ( + extra info )

Forum Home > Orgonite Development, Research and New Ideas > The LIFE PILLOW

monsoon gecko

I continue to enjoy daily benefits of the Life Pillow..

This has to be one of the best techniques that works ,  so far .

Just wave or hold for a while….I,m starting to believe in counter clockwise spin.

A year 6 boy fell heavily onto one of a row of metal bag hooks outside the classroom .  Mate, he was down for the count ! Caught him in the ribs under his arm. After a couple of minutes ,I helped him to sit up.Gave him the pillow and told him to hold it on the area..He was happy just to sit there , not moving cause it hurt too much to move…Totally refused to go to the office..He aeemed ok for the moment  …I returned to the class.to orgonise them…and mmm…forgot about him…oops , who said that?

So , about 15 minutes later, he comes in, hands me the life pillow and says he feels better….Wow..I’ve cracked a rib or two and know it ‘s not like that ! Amazing and not the first time…confirmation that applying pillow to injury soon after happening reverses it…this has happened time and again at school .Think I’ve mentioned a few in previous posts, but there’s been  many more.

Life Pillow…The best asset a family can have.. just the daily wave over food and especially water is invaluable !

March 25, 2011 at 9:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

G’day …dry season appearing at last, but chemtrailing ongoing.

Keep your orgonite close and pillow your food , water and everything else..

The Chemtrailing getting nasty!

http://orgoniteplus.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=911

Enjoy and share

For some reason it won’t take…just highlight it and click search in the google window

April 20, 2011 at 5:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

Outstanding update….. Life Pillow info. for EVERYONE…!

http://orgoniteplus.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=936

Yo , Josh, mate…u r da man. !

Gratitude

May 29, 2011 at 8:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

Yo…anyone made their own resin life pillow lately ?

Made a few now, but keep going to new homes..

You must check out the above link…

Josh shares Life Pillow formulae…ongoing info..too easy for such a blessing/resource !!!

Here’s a few shots of my latest trial with acorn caps as the phi resonance chambers..you know…amplify the energy !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

vPhotobucket

Now they are REAL charging plates….far superior to my orgonite ones.

For full running commentary, you’ll have to view the above Orgoniteplus thread.

Cheers….

July 9, 2011 at 8:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

Stupid computers…tried to post recent photos of resin life pillows…very nice indeed…..a no go…maybe try later

html code doesn’t take..maybe you can search this./…….wtf..bloody computers

September 5, 2011 at 9:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

Yo…..who’s made a few ? Good results ?

Josh suggested enhancing results with part of the original formula. Beachsand certainly works but additional crushed,powdered quartz combination even better.. 1 tablespoon to 1 litre of powdered kelp

Clear quartz,smokey quartz, amethyst, citrine and rose quartz..equal parts.

Recently spent an arm and a leg for this beautiful silicone mould……..I figured well worth it seeing I love making a few.

The Flower oF Life…perfect for the orgonite component of Resin Life Pillow charging plates..sacred geometry and orgonite long known to boost energy.

Photobucket

The flower of life insert is fine copper, with small quartz points placed in pattern..It is about  5mm thick… another one, brass keyshavings with copper pattern interplay…

Photobucket

All have a large amount of either sea shells, or acorn caps…the phi ratio is captured in the hollow air space..resonating the life frequency..

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are real charging plates, a jug of water,  food, virtually anything you place on it will have the spin of anything harmful in it , reversed…

Profound stuff indeed.

Strongly recommend you splash out and make a few for family and friends,

Of course a pocket piece of orgonite and pillow mix can be a multi-purpose blessing when out and about.

Photobucket

Cheers you mob…would be nice to hear from you..

Forum is pretty quite these days, yet  I feel the frequencies rising.

Exciting times eh ?

Oh, almost forgot….the silicone flower of life mould came from the US

http://www.orgonix23.com/

September 18, 2011 at 6:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cloud Walker

Hey MG,

that flower of life pattern look nice ! how is the effect ? any improvement on the energy output ?

By the way I just sent away the two charging plates yesterday that I bought from you a month earlier, I was so reluctant to let go of them because it feel so good to have them around. ;)

September 20, 2011 at 9:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

Hope you’ve all had a crack at making the energetic resin life pillows….great for cleaning up all food , water , medications etc

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cheers

heers

January 10, 2013 at 8:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

Bummer … after Josh’s passing , orgoniteplus forum seems to have gone down..

So I will share his Life Pillow formulae that he passed on to me… the original formulae contained 23 or more minerals and gems ….

Here is the one that works beautifully

Ground Kelp seaweed

5 types of quartz ground to a powder …clear , smoky, citrine , rose and amethyst

For one litre of pillow mix stirred into resin , add two tablespoons of crushed quartz and a handful of quartz type beachsand.

This pillow mix always needs the mould preglazed and more often than not , double dipped … it is highly volatile to moisture and will blister out of the piece.

There you have it ..the Resin Life Pillow….worth it’s weight in gold !!!

May 22, 2014 at 10:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aurora

monsoon gecko at May 22, 2014 at 10:26 PM

Bummer … after Josh’s passing , orgoniteplus forum seems to have gone down..

So I will share his Life Pillow formulae that he passed on to me… the original formulae contained 23 or more minerals and gems ….

Here is the one that works beautifully

Ground Kelp seaweed

5 types of quartz ground to a powder …clear , smoky, citrine , rose and amethyst

For one litre of pillow mix stirred into resin , add two tablespoons of crushed quartz and a handful of quartz type beachsand.

This pillow mix always needs the mould preglazed and more often than not , double dipped … it is highly volatile to moisture and will blister out of the piece.

There you have it ..the Resin Life Pillow….worth it’s weight in gold !!!

Confused!

What’s a Life Pillow?

July 7, 2014 at 12:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

A few more Resin Life Pillow models ….

Pocket size models when out and about…..great to wave over take away food

and EMF protection too…….quartz point , brass and pillow mix

photo DSCN1531_zpsf7bd04b2.jpg

photo DSCN1530_zps05ecc0f1.jpg

The larger pieces perfect for the dinning room table ….

they have a variety of orgonite combinations and colour premade drop in pieces….some with a bit of glow in the dark superimposed over the colour starburst pattern … a bit of bling

photo DSCN1529_zps68bb6393.jpg

Cheers

August 3, 2014 at 10:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

Aurora ….the original Life Pillow came in a soft leather pouch ….these latest versions are the pillow mix , (powdered kelp seaweed, crushed quartz and beachsand) set in resin …. most are made as a combination of orgonite and pillow mix poured in layers….. they  are certainly great value ….worth their weight in gold in my opinion…. used daily to clean up food , water , virtually anything you care to wave them over or touch…. cheers
August 3, 2014 at 11:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Eivind from Norway

monsoon gecko at April 20, 2011 at 5:35 AM

G’day …dry season appearing at last, but chemtrailing ongoing.

Keep your orgonite close and pillow your food , water and everything else..

The Chemtrailing getting nasty!

http://orgoniteplus.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=911

Enjoy and share

For some reason it won’t take…just highlight it and click search in the google window

The Josh Life pillow sounds just awesome! Am not able to reach the link at orgoniteplus.net from here in Norway. I have been trying to find more info and a place to buy the pillow,but it looks like some fascist international internetcontrol is blocking all info available about Josh Life pillow. That just make me even more convinced that this is the real deal! Do you know how i might be able to buy some of these pillows?

Best regards,Eivind :-)

October 10, 2014 at 3:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

Whoops , haven’t been here for a few days …. Elvind. …Josh passed away a while back and despite an offer later , no one took up the opportunity to keep the Orgoniteplus forum alive , so unfortunately, all that outstand info and research  just disappeared …. should have jumped in myself …..similarly , seems I’m the only one making life pillows these days , but in the resin form, as seen in the above posts… I have made a few leather life pillows in the past as a trial… they seemed quite good actually, have one left not being used , but the resin ones a bit more versatile……message me if you are after any ….cheers