Context for the Debate on Arctic Climate Change
All forecasts of future weather and climate conditions for the entire globe including the Arctic are based on the assumption that human produced CO2 will cause warming. There is no evidence to support this assumption. All forecasts used to influence policy come from computer models identified in the reports of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). For a full report, download the article by clicking here.
- Computer Models: The Bane of Modern Society
- Did You Know? A Handy List of Facts That Show Why the Claim CO2 is Causing Warming/Climate Change Is Untenable
- IPCC Studies And Reports Have Nothing to Do with Climate Change
- Analysis of Alarmism: Ocean Acidification
- Official Climate Science Ignores Essential and Critical Details Right At The Surface
the pdf has been erased , it is not on the internet archive